Bids will be received by the Onslow Water & Sewer Authority for the North Topsail Beach Booster Pump Station Project until November 2, 2023, at 2:00 PM, and immediately thereafter publicly opened and read at the ONWASA offices at 228 Georgetown Rd, Jacksonville, North Carolina.
Work of the Project includes, but is not limited to:
1. Installation of a packaged booster pumping system, including pumps, piping, and valving, with integrated variable frequency drives (VFD) and construction of an elevated booster pump station building.
2. 10-inch water main piping connecting to the existing 10-inch water main on Island Drive (NC 210) by open-cut installation.
3. Electrical service, wiring, conduits, and connections to the pump control system.
4. Water main piping connections to a skid-mounted booster pump system, valves, fittings, and appurtenances.
5. Installation of a 10-inch check valve and vault at the proposed booster pump station site.
6. Installation of a 10-inch electric actuated butterfly valve and vault at the proposed booster pump station site. The electric-actuated butterfly valve shall be remotely operable through SCADA.
7. Monorail hoist installed inside the pump station building.
8. Installation of a 12-inch check valve, vault, and bypass piping connection on the existing 12-inch water main crossing the Intracoastal Water Way at Marina Way.
9. Installation of two (2) 12-inch electric actuated gate valves at the Marina Way site that shall be remotely operable through SCADA.
10. Other work associated with the construction of the booster pumping station, as shown on the construction plans.
NC Certified HUB Contractors are encouraged to submit bids for all bidding opportunities at ONWASA.
For more information, see the complete Request for Bid under "Related Documents" below.
Addendum 1 posted 10/13/2023.
Addendum 2 posted 10/17/2023.
Addendum 3 posted 10/26/2023.
Addendum 4 posted 10/31/2023.
ONWASA failed to receive the number of bids required for this project. Addendum 3 modifies the Bidding Documents and provides a new bid opening date of November 2, 2023, at 2:00 p.m.