An application is required to establish service. See below for options for submitting an application.
New customers can fill out an online ONWASA Application for Water Service form. Once your online application is submitted, an ONWASA representative will contact you within 2 business days.
By Mail or in Office:
Applicants for utility service are required to complete a written ONWASA Application for Water Service(pdf) and New Customer Packet (pdf) and return it to ONWASA. The application must be accompanied by:
- A valid building permit or certificate of occupancy, unless the application is for service to existing structures which are legally occupied
- All applicable fees and charges.
(NOTE: Requests for same day service received after 4:00 PM will result in additional fees.)
Approved FY18-19 Fee & Rate Schedule. The Authority may waive a Deposit when it determines in its sole discretion that a customer has a good credit history.
- Deposits shall be used upon termination of utility service or at any other times the Authority elects to cover a customer’s delinquent utility bill
- When service is terminated, any unused portions of the Deposit shall be refunded
- Deposits shall not draw interest
Good Credit vs. Credit Risk
If a customer maintains a good credit history with the Authority for a continuous period of 36 months, the Authority will apply the Deposit to the customer’s next bills until depleted. However, if the Authority later determines that the customer has become a credit risk, it may require the customer to make another Deposit or discontinue crediting of an existing Deposit to utility bills.
Making a Deposit does not relieve a customer of the obligation to pay a bill when due nor prevent the Authority from terminating service for non-payment of bills.