Employment Application Information
How to apply:
- The employment application must be completed by all applicants to be considered for posted positions. Resumes are not accepted in lieu of the employment application.
- Give complete information on your education and work history ("see Resume" is not acceptable).
- List separately each job held and your duties for each position when you worked for one employer and held more than one position.
- Check for accuracy, sign and date application. Unsigned applications will not be processed.
- Employment applications are valid for only the position for which applied. If applicants are interested in other posted vacancies, they will need to submit a separate application.
- Only employment applications for advertised vacancies are accepted. We do not consider unsolicited employment applications.
- If you fax your application, call human resources at 910-937-7544 to verify it was received.
- Once a conditional offer of employment has been made, the selected applicant will be required to undergo a criminal records check as well as possible pre-employment drug screen.
Complete the employment application at:
ONWASA Job Application
Fax to 910-346-6214 or
Mail / deliver to Attn: Human Resources, 228 Georgetown Road, Jacksonville, NC 28540
ONWASA will select the best qualified person for each available position from the applicants who meet the minimum qualifications established for the position. Evaluation of qualifications is based upon job-related criteria without regard to race, religion, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, political affiliation, disability or other protected category under local, state, or federal law.